ETS depot repair raises the customer’s ability to respond to product market needs in an efficient manner. ETS depot repair alleviates possible time constraints on customer manufacturing and enables to comply with newer requirements, raising the sale price of repaired product without disrupting current product manufacturing.
ETS simplifies depot repair into three categories:
- Refurbishment, aesthetic/cosmetic or mechanical maintenance or repair of a product. The product may have been dropped during field use, sustained some physical damage that prohibits it from operating properly in some manner. ETS electronics refurbishment process wrings out the physical problems and puts a product back into working order
- Repair is the major replacement or re-manufacturing of a product. If a product becomes non-operational due to component malfunction, then a repair is required. ETS handles inspection and analysis down to the device level.
- Upgrades, taking older version product in from a customer and rebuilding it to current version status. ETS depot repair puts a product through deep inspection, develops a component operating profile, and uses a current bill of materials to perform a complete upgrade to the current specifications of a newly manufactured product.
The broad experiences of ETS engineers play an integral role in reducing repair time and minimizing costs, giving our clients greater value with competitive advantage.
- ETS TX is the sole service provider for LG Electronics MobileComm in the U.S. (all LG USA phones)
- ETS KY continues to exclusively support LG Display and LG Electronics in the U.S. for 20+ years.
- ETS CA has supported Apple (worldwide) for 19 years.